News Details

Sutil wants to stay at Force India

German driver Adrian Sutil says he would like to stay at Force India for the 2014 season after returning with the team this season following a year out of Formula One. "If I do my job well and they are happy, there will be good possibilities to stay. Sahara Force India will be the first team we talk with about the 2014 season," Sutil told the Formula One website in an interview published Tuesday. Sutil, 30, was dropped by Force India for the 2012 season when Paul di Resta and Nico Huelkenberg were named the team's drivers. He returned this season to partner di Resta, finished seventh in Australia in the season's maiden race and was fifth in Monaco, so far picking up a total of...
Full Story »
12y ago from SuperSport.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Calado: I can't hide that we are having discussions...

James Calado, a 24-year-old Briton is on track to becoming the next rookie...
12y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Exclusive Adrian Sutil Q&A: I want to get back to...

Adrian Sutil may have spent 2012 on the sidelines, but he started the...
12y ago from Formula1.com

Sutil confident of fight back

Adrian Sutil says he is confident that Sahara Force India will be able to...
12y ago from Crash.net

Tyres will make or break Force India's season - Mallya

Force India team principal Vijay Mallya has called on his team to gain a...
12y ago from espnF1.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Chip Ganassi ‘couldn’t be happier’ with...

Ahead of this season, the NTT IndyCar Series created an independent...
10h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Katherine Legge previews extreme planning to complete...

Katherine Legge is preparing to become the first woman to attempt The...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Popular On GunnersToday.com

'They will come back stronger' - Michael Owen names 2...

Premier League icon Michael Owen has named two teams that can challenge...
1h ago from SportsKeeda.com

'Players may still have a hangover' - Chris Sutton...

Former Chelsea star Chris Sutton has backed Arsenal to beat Crystal Palace...
2h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Man United and Arsenal make enquiry for £70 million...

Manchester United continue to be linked with a move for the Sporting CP...
3h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Starmer asks TNT Sports to make Champions League final...

ch between PM’s favourite Arsenal and Paris Saint-Germain marks first...
6h ago from TheGuardian.com

Comments

Hottest News

F1 2026 Canadian Grand Prix – Qualifying Results

George Russell doubled his money by taking pole... Read More »
1h ago from MotorsportWeek.com

Canadian Grand Prix - Qualifying results

Full results from qualifying for the Canadian... Read More »
1h ago from F1i.com

F1: Russell grabs pole in Canada

Last gasp attempt sees George Russell snatch... Read More »
1h ago from Pitpass.com

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.