News Details

Force India and Perez agree new 'multi-year' deal

Force India's driver line-up of Nico Hulkenberg and Sergio Perez will remain unchanged for the 2015 season following confirmation that the Mexican has signed a new contract. Whilst Hulkenberg agreed a new deal earlier in the season, Perez's future remained uncertain, but looks to be secure until at least 2016 after Force India described the new contract as a 'multi-year' deal. "It's good to announce my plans," said Perez on Saturday. "As soon as I joined Force India, I noticed the hunger and determination of everyone in the team, and I'm very proud to be part of that. "I feel at home here and I'm fully committed. I'm enjoying my racing and we've already celebrated some...
Full Story »
11y ago from TheF1Times.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Perez sure Force India deal a formality

Sahara Force India Sergio Perez says that staying with Force India is a...
11y ago from F1Zone.net

Force India confirms 'multi-year' deal with Perez

Sahara Force India Force India has confirmed that Sergio Perez will...
11y ago from F1Zone.net

Perez confirmed at Sahara Force India for '2015 and...

Sahara Force India has finally announced that Sergio Perez has extended...
11y ago from Crash.net

Force India confirm Perez

Force India have officially confirmed Sergio Perez will remain at the team...
11y ago from SkySports.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Final half of grid locked in for Indy 500

After being rained out on Saturday, IndyCar held the beginning of its...

Weather delays Indy 500 qualifying

Qualifying for the 110th running on the Indianapolis 500 has been delayed...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Popular On GunnersToday.com

'Would be good timing for him' - Pundit believes one...

Former Arsenal star Mikael Silvestre believes one Gunners star could leave...
5h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Arsenal and Man United learn asking price of Newcastle...

Sandro Tonali could become one of the biggest Premier League midfield...
13h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Rodri sends warning to Arsenal after Manchester City's...

Manchester City star Rodri has sent a strong message to Arsenal after the...
18h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Sources: £265,000 per week Arsenal star is...

Gabriel Jesus’ future at Arsenal is starting to look increasingly...
17h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.