News Details

Gutierrez in talks over 2015 drive

Esteban Gutierrez says he is "evaluating all the possibilities" after entering discussions about next year with Sauber and rival teams. The Mexican racer entered Formula 1 in 2013 with the Sauber team, his path into the sport paved by sponsorship by Mexico's Telmex. His time in F1, though, has been anything but sensational. While last year he secured just one top-ten result, this season Gutierrez has yet to even do that. The 23-year-old is nonetheless hopeful that he will remain in F1 next season. "We have opened talks with Sauber, [we] have opened discussions with other teams, we are in a time of assessment to see what direction we want to take," GPUpdate.net...
Full Story »
11y ago from PlanetF1.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

The First Time - with Sauber's Esteban Gutierrez

Having finished his first season of F1 racing - 2013 - 16th in the...
11y ago from Formula1.com

Gutiérrez optimistic over 2015 Sauber drive

– Esteban Gutiérrez says he is hopeful that he will extend his...
11y ago from GPUpdate.net

Nasr: Seat at Sauber a ‘possibility' for 2015

+ Williams test driver Felipe Nasr believes stepping up to a full-time...
11y ago from RichlandF1.com

Gutierrez: Mexico's F1 return is 'greatest news of my...

Sauber’s Esteban Gutierrez has described the return of Mexico to...
11y ago from Formula1.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Alexander Rossi undergoes surgery after horror Indy...

Alexander Rossi has undergone surgery following a horror crash during...

Alexander Rossi involved in multi-car crash in...

Monday afternoon held a short practice session for the NTT IndyCar...
14h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Indianapolis 500 – Qualifying results

Late Sunday afternoon, the starting order for the 110th Indianapolis 500...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Chelsea target could be available for £80m but...

Morgan Rogers looks set to be one of the most talked-about Premier League...
33m ago from CaughtOffside.com

Neville: I don't see how Arsenal waste this opportunity

Sky Sports pundit Gary Neville says he does not see how Arsenal...
33m ago from SkySports.com

Champions League final will not be free to watch in UK...

t;li>Three European finals restricted to TNT and HBO MaxUefa understood...
2h ago from TheGuardian.com

The Premier League title is Arsenal’s to lose. But...

Gunners seemingly have the easier end-of-season schedule, but Manchester...
2h ago from TheGuardian.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.