News Details

Ocon: Force India agrees Baku clash "not only my fault"

Esteban Ocon says his Force India Formula 1 team holds him and teammate Sergio Perez equally accountable for their Azerbaijan Grand Prix clash. The pair were racing for position shortly after a safety car restart in Baku when they collided on the exit of the Turn 2 left-hander, with both delayed in the incident. Perez – who was eventually forced to retire from the race – suggested earlier on Thursday that Ocon needed to be "intelligent" enough to understand what he had done wrong. But Ocon said he met with Force India heads at its Silverstone base to discuss the matter and that the team had apportioned equal blame to both its drivers. "After the race I took a plane to go...
Full Story »
8y ago from Motorsport.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Force India: Drivers ‘reminded’ over team priority

Force India boss Vijay Mallya says Sergio Pérez and Esteban Ocon...
8y ago from MotorsportWeek.com

Esteban Ocon defends himself against team-mate Sergio...

Esteban Ocon believes both he and Sergio Pérez were to blame for...
8y ago from MotorsportWeek.com

Pérez critical of Ocon after Baku clash

– Force India's Sergio Pérez believes team-mate Esteban Ocon...
8y ago from GPUpdate.net

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Aggressive testing schedule planned ahead of Mick...

Following confirmation Mick Schumacher will make a switch to IndyCar next...

Mick Schumacher joins RLL in IndyCar switch

Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing has announced that Mick Schumacher will...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Sebastien Ogier wins 9th WRC title, Thierry Neuville...

Sebastien Ogier won his ninth WRC title in Saudia Arabia and Vincent...
14h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Chelsea vs Arsenal Prediction and Betting Tips | 30th...

The Premier League features a high-profile match between two of England's...
6h ago from SportsKeeda.com

“They are doing very well, but we haven't faced them...

Chelsea star Moises Caicedo has boldly said that his side can do well...
11h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Arsenal and Man United told how much they need to pay...

Arsenal and Manchester United will have to fork out £75 million to sign...
14h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Chelsea ready to break rival hearts with move for...

Chelsea are reportedly interested in the Arsenal youngster Myles...
14h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.