News Details

Perez undecided on Force India future

Force India's Sergio Perez has said he is yet to decide if he will drive for the Formula One team next season. When asked by reporters at Hockenheim on Thursday if it was possible he could leave Force India after this season, Mexico's Perez replied: "Yes." "It's up to me and the group of sponsors... the decision is not only down to me," he added ahead of this weekend's German Grand Prix. "If we're moving around teams, we take the decision together with the group of sponsors that I have and that decision has not been taken." Force India's co-owner Vijay Mallya said earlier this month at the British Grand Prix that both Perez and teammate Nico Hulkenberg would...
Full Story »
9y ago from SuperSport.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Sponsors will decide my future – Perez

Speaking in the drivers press conference ahead of the 2016 Hungarian...
9y ago from JWGrandPrix.com

Perez insists his future is undecided

Sergio Perez insists his future has yet to be decided, despite Force...
9y ago from PlanetF1.com

Pérez: I will decide on Formula 1 future

– Sergio Pérez says that it is up to himself and sponsors to...
9y ago from GPUpdate.net

Perez insists 2017 plans could be outside Force India

 XPB Images Sergio Perez maintains that he could be driving for...
9y ago from F1i.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Aggressive testing schedule planned ahead of Mick...

Following confirmation Mick Schumacher will make a switch to IndyCar next...

Mick Schumacher joins RLL in IndyCar switch

Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing has announced that Mick Schumacher will...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Sebastien Ogier wins 9th WRC title, Thierry Neuville...

Sebastien Ogier won his ninth WRC title in Saudia Arabia and Vincent...

Sebastien Ogier leads the virtual title chase as...

Friday in Saudi Arabia was the toughest day of the season. The overnight...
20h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Chelsea ready to break rival hearts with move for...

Chelsea are reportedly interested in the Arsenal youngster Myles...
1h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Arsenal and Man United told how much they need to pay...

Arsenal and Manchester United will have to fork out £75 million to sign...
1h ago from CaughtOffside.com

“Now we will be enemies but we are friends” -...

Chelsea defender Wesley Fofana has admitted that he has not spoken to...
1h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Fierce battle expected as Chelsea make contact to sign...

Enzo Maresca's Chelsea have established contact as they look to sign...
3h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.