News Details

McLaren-Honda to fight Mercedes in 2017 F1 – Alonso

McLaren-Honda to fight Mercedes in 2017 F1 – Alonso Fernando Alonso has switched his focus to 2017, reassured that he made the right decision to build up the new McLaren-Honda project over three years. The Spaniard has been in the top ten with his improved Honda engine throughout the British grand prix weekend. 'Qualifying was always going to be more difficult because we don't have Mercedes' ‘magic button',' Alonso told Spanish reporters at Silverstone. 'But we still got one car into Q3. Last year we were three or four seconds off or something so I think we can be satisfied. 'Of course we want to win, but only the two Mercedes can at the moment. Everyone else is just watching...
Full Story »
8y ago from ThisIsF1.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Alonso: Hopefully next year we can fight Mercedes

Fernando Alonso has switched his focus to the 2017 Formula 1 season,...
8y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Honda have engine upgrade for Silverstone

Honda has brought an updated engine to the British Grand Prix, with...
8y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Alonso: Honda's progress best in Formula 1

Fernando Alonso insists he is happy with his life, despite the fact a...
8y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Alonso says McLaren's race nothing to be proud of

Fernando Alonso says McLaren cannot be very proud of its British Grand...
8y ago from Motorsport.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Renovated IMS museum reopens with all-new displays

The Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum reopened on Wednesday following a...

New livery revealed for Kyle Larson's Indy 500 / Coke...

Kyle Larson will be attempting to compete in IndyCar’s Indianapolis 500...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Elfyn Evans bags the big game on Safari

Elfyn Evans and Scott Martin claimed their maiden Safari Rally Kenya...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Mikel Arteta reveals Arsenal's transfer plans could...

Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta reveals how injuries could affect the club's...
3h ago from SportsMole.co.uk

Arsenal, Man United 'dealt Viktor Gyokeres transfer...

Arsenal and Manchester United reportedly suffer a blow in their respective...
3h ago from SportsMole.co.uk

Arteta adamant bigger squads are only way to cope with...

t;li>‘There are certain limits the players can do’Arsenal’s...
6h ago from TheGuardian.com

Manchester United and Arsenal dealt blow as Saudi club...

According to a report by the Mirror, Manchester United and Arsenal's...
7h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.