News Details

Toro Rosso confirm Sainz for 2017

Spanish F1 driver Carlos Sainz will continue to race for Toro Rosso next season, the Red Bull-owned Formula One team have announced. The Italy-based team said on their website that Red Bull had taken up the option on the Spaniard's contract ahead of this weekend's Austrian Grand Prix. 'We are very happy that Carlos continues with us, because he has shown a very good performance since he is with Scuderia Toro Rosso and I am convinced that he will be very competitive and strong in 2017 as well,' team principal Franz Tost said. Sainz, whose father and namesake was a world rally champion, had been linked to a number of other teams in the paddock rumour mill, including Ferrari. He joined Toro...
Full Story »
9y ago from GrandPrix247.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Sainz retains Toro Rosso drive for F1 2017 season

Carlos Sainz Jr. will remain at Toro Rosso for the 2017 Formula 1 season,...
9y ago from GrandPrixTimes.com

Toro Rosso Confirm Sainz for 2017

Scuderia Toro Rosso have confirmed that Carlos Sainz has agreed a...
9y ago from FormulaSpy.com

Sainz to stay at Toro Rosso in 2017 F1

Sainz to stay at Toro Rosso in 2017 F1 Carlos Sainz will stay with Toro...
9y ago from ThisIsF1.com

Sainz to stay at Toro Rosso as Red Bull takes up option

Carlos Sainz will stay at Toro Rosso next year, with Red Bull having taken...
9y ago from Motorsport.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Josef Newgarden breaks Penske curse to take IndyCar...

The 2025 IndyCar season came to a close Sunday afternoon when drivers...

IndyCar Nashville – Race Results

Nashville Superspeedway was the site of IndyCar’s season finale on...
58m ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Sebastian Ogier and Vincent Landais win inaugural...

After dropping over half a minute on the opening day to winning Rally del...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Player ratings: Liverpool 1-0 Arsenal

Arsenal fell to their first defeat of the season after a closely contested...
58m ago from FreshArsenal.com

Arteta’s stale Starmer-ball is doomed to finish...

enal set up knowing it will take something special to beat them – but at...
1h ago from TheGuardian.com

A record £2.6bn spent on transfers but where is your...

Premier League clubs have set a new record for spending in a single...
1h ago from SkySports.com

Neville believes 'mentality' is the issue with Arsenal...

Speaking on his own podcast, Gary Neville believes there is a lack on...
1h ago from SkySports.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.