News Details

Renault and Red Bull exit still believes Prost

Speculation about the future of Red Bull and Renault in Formula 1 continues to hover around the paddock. Earlier in 2015, at the height of partner Red Bull's criticism and its performance and reliability troubles, the French carmaker made it known it was considering all options. Now, at Monaco, the marque's famous ambassador Alain Prost admitted pulling out remains among them. 'They would like to stay, for sure,' the 60-year-old Frenchman told Sky. Prost said Renault becoming its own team again is another option, following speculation the chosen one could be Toro Rosso, the junior Red Bull outfit. But that likelihood was recently played down by Red Bull's Dr Helmut Marko, and in Monaco,...
Full Story »
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Renault, Red Bull exit still ‘possible’ – Prost

Speculation about Renault's future in formula one continues to swirl...
9y ago from ThisIsF1.com

Prost: To win Monaco takes talent, racecraft and luck

It takes talent, racecraft and a pinch of luck to win at Monaco. Few...
9y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Prost says Rosberg must win in Monaco and Montreal

Monaco is a crucial race for Nico Rosberg's world...
9y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Rosberg must win in Monaco and Montreal says Prost

Monaco is a crucial race for Nico Rosberg. That is the claim of F1 legend...
9y ago from ThisIsF1.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

Le Mans remains on MotoGP calendar until 2031

Le Mans will remain the French Grand Prix venue on the MotoGP calendar...

Francesco Bagnaia leaves COTA MotoGP ‘more...

Former MotoGP race winner Carlos Checa believes Francesco Bagnaia leaves...
13h ago from MotorsportWeek.c...

Francesco Bagnaia reveals new mindset following...

Francesco Bagnaia revealed more about his new mindset after completing an...

Marc Marquez proves he’s ‘still human’ after...

Marc Marquez says he is “not a disaster” despite crashing out of a...

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

New livery revealed for Kyle Larson's Indy 500 / Coke...

Kyle Larson will be attempting to compete in IndyCar’s Indianapolis 500...

Ex-IndyCar President Jay Frye joins RLL as team...

Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing announced on Tuesday that Jay Frye has...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Elfyn Evans bags the big game on Safari

Elfyn Evans and Scott Martin claimed their maiden Safari Rally Kenya...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Liverpool face transfer battle with Arsenal for...

Liverpool and Arsenal may have to engage in a transfer battle in order to...
1h ago from SportsMole.co.uk

This Arsenal star will get the chance to make himself...

We don’t yet know the extent of the injuries to Gabriel, Timber and...
8h ago from CaughtOffside.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.