News Details

Sauber to fight Van der Garde legal action

Sutton Images Enlarge Sauber will fight Geido van der Garde's decision to take legal action ahead of the Australian Grand Prix and says it will "take all necessary steps" to protect the interests of the team. Van der Garde was Sauber reserve driver last year and claims a deal was in place for him to race in 2015. He says Sauber went reneged on that deal when it signed Felipe Nasr and Marcus Ericsson to full-time drives in early November. A hearing is set for set for Monday, March 9. On Wednesday Sauber released a statement confirming a Swiss arbitral tribunal had ruled in the Dutchman's favour, but added the ruling was "not yet final". The statement said: "In a...
Full Story »
10y ago from espnF1.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Sauber will take 'all necessary steps' against van der...

+ Sauber will take 'all necessary steps' to protect the team's interests,...
10y ago from RichlandF1.com

Van der Garde takes legal action against Sauber

– Giedo van der Garde is taking legal action against Sauber,...
10y ago from GPUpdate.net

Sauber: 'Van der Garde sacked to save 330 jobs'

Sauber team principal Monisha Kaltenborn has suggested that the Swiss...
10y ago from GrandPrixTimes.com

Van der Garde launches legal action against Sauber

Dutch driver Giedo van der Garde has launched legal action against the...
10y ago from Motorsport.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

World Champion Jorge Martin set for MotoGP return at...

Reigning World Champion Jorge Martin is set to return to MotoGP action at...

Toprak Razgatlioglu laughs off Honda MotoGP 2026...

Reigning WorldSBK champion Toprak Razgatlioglu laughed off rumours...

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Renovated IMS museum reopens with all-new displays

The Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum reopened on Wednesday following a...

New livery revealed for Kyle Larson's Indy 500 / Coke...

Kyle Larson will be attempting to compete in IndyCar’s Indianapolis 500...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Elfyn Evans bags the big game on Safari

Elfyn Evans and Scott Martin claimed their maiden Safari Rally Kenya...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

Get Real: serial Champions League winners Madrid face...

is Saint-Germain, who beat Liverpool with verve and energy, are the...
48m ago from TheGuardian.com

'Soft' – Mike Dean reacts to controversially...

If Arsenal still had hopes of winning this season's Premier League title,...
1h ago from CaughtOffside.com

“Everton doing Liverpool a favor - that’s a...

Former footballer-turned-commentator Jim Beglin believes the 2024-25...
1h ago from SportsKeeda.com

After defeat against Valencia, Carlo Ancelotti touches...

Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti shared a sneak peek of his gameplan for...
2h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.