News Details

Force India to miss Jerez F1 test

Force India will not take part in Formula One's opening pre-season test in Jerez starting this weekend, the team said on Wednesday. A spokesman dismissed speculation that the Silverstone-based team, run and co-owned by Indian tycoon Vijay Mallya, had made the decision for financial reasons and said they would be present at the following test inBarcelona. The team had planned to run their 2014 car in Jerez, having already said the new VJM08 would not be ready, but the spokesman said they had since decided the learning opportunities were limited. He added that the decision was made last week. Jerez has a particularly abrasive surface and does not feature in the championship while Barcelona...
Full Story »
10y ago from SuperSport.com 0
Share

You May Also Be Interested In...

Force India to skip Jerez test

Sahara Force India Force India has confirmed that it will not participate...
10y ago from F1Zone.net

Force India to sit out Jerez test

Force India has announced it will sit out the first winter test of 2015....
10y ago from ThisIsF1.com

Force India opt to skip Jerez pre-season test

The Sahara Force India team has decided to skip the opening pre-season...
10y ago from TheCheckeredFlag....

Force India not ready have to skip Jerez test

Force India has announced it will sit out the first winter test of the...
10y ago from GrandPrix247.com

Elsewhere On The Network

Popular On MGPToday.com

World Champion Jorge Martin set for MotoGP return at...

Reigning World Champion Jorge Martin is set to return to MotoGP action at...

Toprak Razgatlioglu laughs off Honda MotoGP 2026...

Reigning WorldSBK champion Toprak Razgatlioglu laughed off rumours...

Popular On IndyCarToday.com

Renovated IMS museum reopens with all-new displays

The Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum reopened on Wednesday following a...

New livery revealed for Kyle Larson's Indy 500 / Coke...

Kyle Larson will be attempting to compete in IndyCar’s Indianapolis 500...

Popular On TotalWRC.com

Elfyn Evans bags the big game on Safari

Elfyn Evans and Scott Martin claimed their maiden Safari Rally Kenya...

Popular On GunnersToday.com

'That’s hopefully what they will do' - Sol Campbell...

Sol Campbell has warned Arsenal that William Saliba will consider his...
59m ago from SportsKeeda.com

Arsenal and Liverpool set for 45m tussle for...

Arsenal and Liverpool are set to lock horns in pursuit of Bayern Munich...
1h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Arsenal end interest in Alexander Isak after key...

Arsenal have reportedly opted out of the race to sign Alexander Isak from...
1h ago from SportsKeeda.com

Arsenal-linked Nico Williams 'set to hold' contract...

Athletic Bilbao are reportedly set to hold contract talks with Nico...
39m ago from SportsMole.co.uk

Comments

Hottest News

Recent News


2014 GPToday.com
GPToday.com is not responsible for the news headlines and associated descriptions and images it indexes, the content of externally linked sites or the comments & postings of its users.

This website is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.